Providing personal data is not mandatory
A user always has the choice whether he wants to provide his/or her personal data. However, in order to use some of our products and/or services, it is necessary to provide your personal data to Kisch & Zonen. If you are asked to enter your data, Kisch & Zonen will indicate which data is ‘necessary’ to use the products and/or services and which data can be provided ‘optionally’.
Processing of personal data
By using products and/or services from Kisch & Zonen, it processes the personal data of its users. This concerns the name, address details, date of birth, gender and email address. In addition, financial data, such as a bank account number, is processed if a user purchases a paid product and/or service from Kisch & Zonen, if and insofar as this data is necessary for the payment of the relevant products and/or services.
The processing of personal data takes place in the following cases:
- for the conclusion and execution of an agreement concluded with the user;
- for administrative handling: to offer and/or deliver the agreed products and/or services to the user;
- for invoicing: if it concerns one or more paid products and/or services. If payment is not made for our products and/or services, we can outsource the claim to third parties, such as a collection agency;
- to create a personal account on the website and/or app;
In the aforementioned cases, the name, gender, address details, telephone number and bank details are necessary for the execution of the agreement.
- to enable the User to post and exchange information on one or more of our websites;
- to send the user newsletters, offers, user information, service messages or one or more electronic messages that could be of interest to the user, when the User has indicated that he or she has agreed to this;
- to make a targeted offer to the User or for other promotional purposes, for example via e-mail or telephone if the User has indicated that he agrees to this. Kisch & Zonen collaborates with third parties for this purpose.
In the aforementioned cases, personal data, namely the e-mail address, is provided optionally, for which the User gives explicit permission.
- to manage, analyze, maintain, optimize and secure our products and/or services and to prevent misuse and/or fraud of products and/or services;
- to determine strategic analyzes and reporting of our products and/or services; and/or
- If a User visits one of our (mobile) websites, our servers may also (automatically) store information such as URLs, IP addresses, browser types, languages, dates and times of visits to our (mobile) websites and/or apps.
In the aforementioned cases, Kisch & Zonen has a legitimate interest in processing the personal data involved.
The personal data provided is processed by Kisch & Zonen exclusively for the performance of its products and/or services and in particular for the explicit purpose for which this personal data was collected.
All our users have the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection with regard to the processing of his/her personal data.
If a user wishes to exercise one or more of these rights, he/she can contact Kisch & Zonen via firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer to third parties
Subject to the provisions below, only persons authorized by Kisch & Zonen to secure and/or otherwise process personal data and/or to perform IT maintenance work have access to the personal data of users.
For the processing purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, we have engaged a processor with whom we have entered into an agreement, so that the processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to technical and organizational security measures.
If you unexpectedly discover a data breach, it is very important that we are immediately informed. You can report data leaks immediately via: email@example.com. Your report and data will be treated confidentially at all times
For the rest, Kisch & Zonen will not provide the personal data of its Users to third parties, unless this is necessary for the performance of its Products and/or Services on the basis of a legal requirement or in an emergency to the extent that this is in the reasonable opinion of Kisch & Zonen is in the interest of its Users. This also includes lawful requests from authorities, subpoenas or court orders, actions to detect or prevent damage or fraud, or actions to ensure the security of our network and our Products and/or Services.
Kisch & Zonen has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Users’ personal data against loss or unlawful processing, including (i) storing that data in a secure database with encrypted passwords and secure backups and (ii) payment (order) to Kisch & Zonen via secure systems.